Check the Progress of a Case/ Find Future Listings
To find information on current or finalised cases initiated in the Federal Court, use Federal Law Search.
Each case record in Federal Law Search provides the following:
- A list of all court events - including the next event when known
- A list of documents filed by parties
- Any orders of the Court (in full-text from 2004/05)
- Date of judgment delivery (when known)
- A link to judgments delivered
- Names of parties and counsel.
There is a record for all cases filed in the Federal Court since 1984, and for all cases in the Federal Circuit Court (federal law jurisdiction) since it's inception.