Using eLodgment you can:
- Lodge court documents including initiating and supporting documents on new or existing files
- Receive stamped, ‘service ready’ documents
- Monitor the progress of your lodgments
- View the history of your lodgments.
For regular users, see a list of recent system changes to eLodgment.
Commonwealth Courts Portal
Registered user access to your court files including documents and listing events
Using the Commonwealth Courts Portal, you can:
- View your files with the Court
- Filter files to only show what you are working on
- See recent activity on your files including documents lodged by other parties (unless the documents are suppressed)
- Set up notifications via email of activity on your files
- View a court diary for your files
- View court events, orders, judgments and documents lodged on specific files
- Share access with barristers or others involved in the case.
Read How to Register for information on the registration process.
Federal Law Search
Case search - selected information on cases filed in the Federal Court for public users.
Using Federal Law Search, you can:
- View information about cases in general federal law including parties, court activity, orders and judgments
- Make a search in relation to a bankruptcy notice
- Conduct a search of the Register of Caveats Against Arrest
- Conduct a search of the Register of Caveats Against Release
- View recently filed matters and future hearings in Native Title
- View general federal law listings by date (past and future).
If you would like to track activity on a particular matter, you can do so by registering on the Commonwealth Courts Portal.
Online courtroom for the hearing of some matters in a virtual environment between registered users
eCourtroom can be used for:
- ex parte applications for substituted service in bankruptcy proceedings
- applications for examination summonses
- giving of directions and other orders in general federal law matters
- Technology Resources
An accompaniment to the Technology and the Court Practice Note (GPN-TECH), includes a range of protocols, guides and checklists to assist any person utilising technology within the Court
- Assistance with technology in litigation:
- Preparing documents for the Court:
Including anonymisation and redaction.